Cruise along the most paradisiacal beaches and caves of the Algarve
If you are on holidays in the South of Portugal,you should definitely visit the most impressive marine caves of Europe!
This boat tour Lasts 75minutes, departs from Armação de Pêra Fisherman beach and ends there as well.
Armação de Pêra Beach is per default a Must do in the Algarve.
Keeping the old typical fishing art, the spirit and traditions of the old days alive.
The calm waters and sheltered coast have made Armação de Pêra Beach very popular for families and travelers from all over the world.
The coastline of the Algarve is worldwide known for its stunning rock formations and marine caves.
The cave of Benagil is the most popular rock formation of Portugal, so this tour should be on the top of your list of things to do in the Algarve!
Board one of our modern grotto boats.
These boats are small enough to truly access the caves and when the ocean tide allows, to get into them and take stunning pictures!
Smaller groups for a better experience!
Highlights of our Tour
- Go with real Authentic local Captains and guides
- Unique environment
- Exclusive and Genuine
- Discover iconic places such as Praia da Senhora da Rocha and Praia da Marinha.
- Admire the Famous Marinha Arches, the Beatles Yellow Submarine, and the Albandeira Lovers Arch.
- Get to know 10 more stuning caves
- Get off the beaten track for a glimpse of beaches and caves only accessible by boat , Kayak or SUP
- Detailed information about our coastline Geology
Things to know before you go
- If you suffer from seasickness, please bring appropriate medicine with you
- This tour is suitable for all ages from 2 years old
- Duration: 1.15 hour
- Bring sunscreen and comfortable clothes
- Swimming is allowed on this tour
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back home;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own;
- Transfer is not included, check out our transfer partners;
- It is recommended to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats
- Please arrive 20 minutes before departure time
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are in your confirmation email
Benagil Cave Boat tour
Benagil Cave Private boat tour
Please be there 20 min before the tour start time.
we will be there waiting for you.
Payment can be done in cash!!!
Please be aware that during boarding and landing, it is possible that your feet may get wet.
Our tours are subject to weather and sea conditions.
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, we will contact you to reschedule or provide a refund. Additionally, the company reserves the right to cancel a trip or change the meeting location if it does not reach the minimum number of passengers. Customers will receive a full refund only in such cases.