Surf West Coast 3hours is a class with a duration of 3h in the water plus the additional time of about 30 minutes to equip, theoretical explanation, warm-up and practice in the sand.
Surf Lesson West Coast 3hours is a Surf lesson for anyone who wants to try the pleasure of surfing for the first time. These awesome classes happen every day on the West Coast, at different times of the day. You can expect to be in the water for 3 hours with the permanent help of a certified and experienced coach.
What To Expect:
- Group warm-up to get the body ready for action
- Surf and Safety briefing adapted to your previous surf experience
- Sand practice with useful exercises to improve the technique
- Surf action with goals, tips, and corrections
- Surf gear
- Local and certified surf coaches
- Transportation both ways from Praia da Rocha to the Western Algarve and all the locations in between.
What To Bring:
- Light snack
- Swimsuit or extra underwear (to use under the wetsuit)
- Good night’s rest
- Good mood